Make thousands buying a foreclosed home in Little Rock! Click here for details!
Moving to the Little Rock Arkansas area can be exciting and stressful all at once. Whether moving across the world or across the street, it is always good to have someone to answer your questions. A professional that is knowledgeable about schools in Little Rock, areas in Little Rock, and Little Rock homes. We also know a little bit about Little Rock entertainment, be sure to check out our list of 50 fun things to do in Little Rock.
We strive to offer clients the best possible service when searching for Little Rock homes. We continue to assist you after closing on your home to be sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Please take some time to browse around and find any Little Rock homes you may be looking for. You can search for all Little Rock homes, listed with any company.
Below is a list of subdivisions to consider when looking for a Little Rock or North Little Rock home. The subdivisions listed have the highest number of sold homes on the MLS. They are in no particular order.
1. Woodlands Edge subdivision- Located in West Little Rock off Bowman Road. Sold homes this year range from $265,000-$499,000. There is a community clubhouse, swimming pools, and tennis courts.
2. St. Charles subdivision- Located in West Little Rock off Chenal Parkway. It offers a community clubhouse, swimming pools, and tennis courts. Sold homes this year range from $150,000-$297,000.
3. Villages of Wellington- Located in West Little Rock, this subdivision is off of Chenal Parkway. Wellington offers many public facilities as well. Sold homes range from $228,000-$520,000.
4. Sandpiper- Located in West Little Rock, Sandpiper offers more affordable homes with great area amenities. There are swimming pools, tennis courts, and picnic areas offered. Sold home prices range from $115,000-$180,000.
5. Indian Hills- Located in Central North Little Rock, close to JFK Blvd. Indian hills offers nice affordable living in the North Little Rock area. Sold homes range from $75,000-$250,000.
6. Cherry Creek- Located in West Little Rock off of Kanis Road, Cherry Creek offers affordable homes in the West Little Rock area. Sold homes range from $137,000-$216,00.
7. Briarwood- Located in West Little Rock, Briarwood has older homes with more square footage. Anyone looking for more space at an affordable price should check in to Briarwood. Sold homes this year range from $105,000-$200,000.
8. Pleasant Valley- Located in West Little Rock, Pleasant Valley has several larger homes built in the mid 70's. It is located off of Rodney Parham Road. It has a wide variety of home prices. Sold homes range from $120,000-$660,000
9. Park Hill- Located in Downtown Little Rock offers several older smaller homes close to I-40. Sold homes range from $12,000-$232,000.
10. Lakewood- Located in Central North Little Rock off of JFK Blvd, Lakewood offers a variety of homes. There are homes that are as small as a 1000 sqft and as big as 5000 sqft. Sold homes range from $96,500-$380,000.
If you have questions about any of the above mentioned Little Rock subdivisions, feel free send us an email. We would love to show you any Little Rock homes you find!
Click on the links to find a variety of heat shrink wrap, stretch film, shrink wrap, shrink wrap bags, and more to help you with your move!